1. Define communicable disease.
2. What are the components of the Communicable Disease Model?
3. Define noncommunicable disease.
4. What is the difference between acute and chronic diseases?
5. What factors might be responsible for a disease deemed a multicausation disease? e. What are examples of noncommunicable diseases?
7. List ex,Rmples of chronic diseases.
8. Describe the chain on infection.
9. What are the leading causes of death in the U.S. (Pre-COVID)?
10. What is prevention?
11. What is an intervention?
12. What are the 7 levels of Prevention?
Chapter 5 Review Questions
1. Define the process of community organizing
2. What are some assumptions of community organizing?
3. What are community or steps leading up to selecting an intervention strategy’?
4 What is the purpose of health promotion’?
5 Define intervention
6 What is program planning?
7 What is a needs assessment? What is the purpose of an evaluation’?
The post What is the difference between acute and chronic diseases? appeared first on Essay Hotline.