Select a nursing research article from the list below that includes a theoretical or conceptual framework and the exploration of a clinical problem. Identify the nursing research article components using the Week 5 research template.
(All articles are available in the South University Online Library.)
The template will be evaluated on the effectiveness of the discussion of the following components. If a component is not present in the article, its absence should be discussed.
- Identify the research problem.
- Identify the research purpose.
- Summarize the review of literature.
- Identify the nursing framework or theoretical perspective.
- Identify the research questions and hypotheses.
- Identify the variables.
- Identify and discuss the appropriateness of the design.
- Discusses the validity and reliability of the instruments, tools, or surveys.
- Discuss the significance of the study. Did it resolve the question?
- Discuss the legal and ethical issues of the study. Include the use of human subjects and their protection.
- Describe any cultural aspects of the study.
- Describe the final sample.
- Describe the procedures for data collection.
- Summarize the results including statistical analysis used or other method of analysis.
- Describe how the results of the research may impact future nursing practice.
- Apply the research to the student’s nursing practice.
- NOTE: If a component is absent, student receives a zero for that component.
- Cite any resources in APA style and include a copy of the article with the submission.
- By the due date assigned, submit your template to the Submissions Area.