Week 1 Assignment 3: Dropbox
In this assignment, you will learn how hierarchy charts are used to represent program design.
- you will create a hierarchy chart.
Creating a Hierarchy Chart
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on hierarchy charts.
Based on your research and using one of the appliances that you chose in W1 Assignment 2, complete the following tasks:
- Using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, or Microsoft Visio, create a hierarchy chart that reflects the appliance’s modules and how the modules call each other. Keep in mind that a hierarchy chart is different from a flowchart or pseudocode.
- In about 2 paragraphs, describe what your hierarchy chart represents.
Support your responses with appropriate examples.
Cite any sources in APA format on a separate page.
Based on the tool you chose to create the hierarchy chart, name your deliverable as:
- SU_ITS2104_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc if it is a Microsoft Word document.
- SU_ITS2104_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.ppt if it is a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- SU_ITS2104_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.vsd if it is a Microsoft Visio document.
Submit your hierarchy chart and the Alice World file to the W1 Assignment 3 Dropbox