This discussion is an opportunity to prepare for that assignment with your peers and me, as I will be responding to every post to try and clear things up about the play.
In your Initial Post, pick THREE of the following questions to answer. Your answer to each questions should be at least three sentences long and should cite an example from the script, providing the line number.
Pick THREE of the following:
1. How does Antigone demonstrate pre-feminist ethics?
2. Is there anything in the play that you were confused about? Please provide a page and line reference to the particular section if you can.
3. How do you feel about Ismene? Was Antigone right in refusing to let Ismene join in her death sentence?
4. Is Crean a bad person? Or is he simply misguided?
5. What purpose does Haemon serve in the story?
6. Was any of this avoidable, or were their fates inescapable?
Your response should be at least one paragraph in lengt11 Please try to be mindful of spelling and grammar.
The post How does Antigone demonstrate pre-feminist ethics?Explain appeared first on Essay Quoll.