First, Respond to each of the two questions listed below, by Wednesday (earlier is better). Note: Please use a distinct thread / subject label and answer each question separately; that is, please do not combine your response for both questions into one reply. Then, respond to two of your classmates’ posts. Thus, you are expected to post a minimum of four times – your initial response to two questions, plus two follow-up posts to your classmates.
- Identify some of the major challenges facing health care administrators as they try and create a team culture in their organizations.
- Discuss why project management is a unique tool used by health administrators for areas of work that cannot be addressed in other ways.
Please note the following expectations:
- Posts must reflect critical thought expected at the graduate level.
- Your post must make a real contribution to the discussion.
- All posts (yes, this includes your responses to classmates) must draw from and cite relevant, credible reference materials.
- Describe interesting ideas from the readings and explaining new insights.
- Discuss relevant professional experience and relate that experience to appropriate course materials.
- Comment on what you learned, and what you might do differently.
- Comment on what you have learned from other’s postings.
- Offer a different perspective about an idea that is being discussed.
- Do not drift too far from the original subject.
- The initial post should be 2-3 paragraphs in length.
- Follow-up posts are expected to be 4-6 sentences in length.
- Grammar and spelling are important – you may find it beneficial to compose your responses in Word before posting.
- Do not use attachments – post your responses in the body of the message.
- Active participation is required by replying to classmates in a timely manner. To ensure active engagement, you are encouraged to early in the week. The discussions are for student interaction, and submitting input after the end of the week serves no learning objective and does not constitute participation. Therefore, under no circumstances (to include extensions and incompletes) are posts accepted once the week ends.