Directions: Write a five-paragraph (2-3 page) MLA style research essay on one of the topics listed below. You should choose from the list below, but a topic of your own choice is fine. Please share your topic with me first if it is not on the list. Be sure to take a side, argue your point, and counter the “they say” side of the issue.
- Use three or more sources. One source must be from an electronic database.
- Use in-text citations for every source you integrate.Include an MLA works cited page as your final page.
- Use size 12 font, double space, 1 inch margins, easily readable font.
- Include heading at top left.
- Include last name and page number at top right.
- Use the five paragraph format. No page requirement. Write as much as you need in order to prove your position.