- How to Write a Good Argumentative Essay: Introduction (4:13)
- How to Write a Good Argumentative Essay: Logical Structure (9:51)
- How to Write an Introduction (7:09)
After watching “How to Write a Good Argumentative Essay” videos 1, 2, and 3, answer the following questions with at least 3 sentences per question.
1. Explain the 5 parts of the argument essay in a few sentences.
2. What does preaching to the choir mean? Why should we avoid this in our argument essays? How do we avoid this exactly?
3. As you are formulating a strong objection to your argument, it is possible that you don’t know how to refute the objection (in order to defend your argument). According to the video, what can you do in this situation?
4. How do you organize an argumentative essay? Is there any flexibility? If so, please describe.